In my article find out what integration is, which functions/modules can be integrated and why it helps your business grow.
So what is Integration?
How Does Integration Help for a Business?
What Functions Can Be Integrated?
Before cloud based ERP software solution, people relied on face-to-face communication, which required time and a concerted effort. But now, access to information through various ERP software modules creates a seamless flow of information tailored to both individual and department-level needs. Let’s look at some of the types of Tech Cloud ERP modules and functions that can be integrated into one system:
• Human Resources: training, absence management, time management, travel and expenses
• Supply Chain Management: inventory control, transportation and logistics, routing, warehouse management
• Customer Relationship Management: contact information, social media management, loyalty tracking, dispute resolution
• Project Management: scheduling, meeting management, task management and progress tracking
• Data Services: reports, statistics, information health and accuracy
Integrated ERP systems provide increased access to information and communication throughout your organization. With cloud-based solutions, integrated ERP can remove the distance between multiple locations and keep data flowing as if everyone were in the same room. Many cloud-based options also include additional mobility by providing apps for smartphones and tablets so your people can access information on the go.
Integrating ERP systems provides other benefits, including:
• Reduction of redundant tasks
• Assessment of real-time data
• Discovery of previously unseen business needs, strengths or weaknesses