Tech Cloud ERP collects the following type of data;
- Data provided by you –when you log in to our website, we may ask you for personal information. We may combine the information you provide under your account with information from other Tech Cloud ERP services in order to provide you with a better experience and to improve the quality of our services.
- Log Data – When you access Tech Cloud ERP solutions via a browser or any application our servers automatically record certain information. These server logs may include data such as web request, interaction with our website, internet protocol address, browser type, browser language, and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your account.
- Client communication – When you send the email or other communication to Tech Cloud ERP we may store such communication in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our solutions and services.
Tech Cloud ERP only shares personal and client information with other companies or individuals in the following limited circumstances:
- We have your consent. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
- We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Tech Cloud ERP, its clients as required or permitted by law.
Tech Cloud ERP provides a Customized ERP Software in India so we take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. As we provides dynamic dashboards for ERP Software, so our restrict access to personal information to our employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it on our behalf. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligation.
Terms and Conditions
Tech Cloud ERP terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions. If you disagree with these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
The term “Tech Cloud ERP” or “us” or “we” refer to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your risk, for which we shall not be liable.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material is not limited to the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction or Tamping of information is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice.
- Unauthorised use of this website may be a criminal offence.
- This website may also include links to other websites belonging to our business. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of use of the website is subject to the Cyber Law of India.